Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fidelis has a New Partner!

Jonas Marc Style Studio has partnered with the Fidelis Foundation of Myrtle Beach!

I would like to extend a big thank you to owner Kathy Marcus for extending a warm welcome of our organization into her business' heart!  Kathy has asked each of her stylists to choose a mission that is close to their heart.  Lucky for us, stylist Amanda has chosen Fidelis!

This will be an excellent avenue for Fidelis.  Not only will this be an avenue to share our mission but the wonderful staff at Jonas Marc will spoil six of our volunteers in 2014!

I can speak first hand of the character of Kathy Marcus and her team.  Kathy has always been community oriented and I spent the morning of my wedding with her team.  Her studio is in Carolina Forest in the Forest Square Shopping Center.  Be sure to check it out.

I am beyond grateful for this opportunity!  A special thank you to Summer and Kathy for making this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment